– Secrets to Success: Follow the tips below for maximum results when using Mass Maker Ultra (MMU).
– The best times to take MMU are first thing in the morning, after workouts or practice, and as a meal replacement.
– At least 2 scoops of MMU should be taken immediately after workout or practice.
– If you require more calories, simply add more scoops of MMU when preparing your shake. Add 5 oz of cold water for each additional scoop.
– You can also add calories by mixing MMU with milk (dairy, soy, almond, rice, etc.), cream, a banana or your favorite nut butter.
– MMU isn’t just for athletes! If you’re looking for a convenient, economical and nutrient-dense meal replacement, give it a try.
– For even greater muscle-building power, mix MMU with your favorite Beverly protein powder -Muscle Provider, Provosyn or UMP.
– One Beverly client takes 2 scoops of MMU mixed with 1 scoop of Provosyn after his morning workouts. He says he feels pumped all day!
– Hard gainers: Add Beverly Multiple Enzyme Complex to any weight-gain diet. It aids digestion and alleviates bloating, making it easier for your body to absorb the
nutrients your muscles need to grow as fast as possible.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No one will think you’re “skinny” after you pack on quality mass with this powerful lean weight gainer!* Strongmen and mass monsters swear by it. (The other gainers just make them fat.)
Mass-making made easier: To gain quality (lean) mass quickly, you’ve got to eat lots of quality calories. Junk won’t do. Mass maker Ultra (MMU) makes it easy
MMU is great for strength and power athletes, bodybuilders, heavy laborers and anyone else who regularly burns a lot of calories and has difficulty gaining or maintaining weight
Gain mass and fuel epic workouts with a 2:1 ratio of clean carbs (including ancient grains) to muscle-building protein.* Plus, fast-burning, healthy fats from coconut and MCTs give your stamina and endurance an extra kick
MMU supplies a true 390 Calories per serving with water. Other brands claim more calories per serving, but only when their products are mixed with milk. Don’t be fooled! Read the Product Description below for more helpful tips